# Eglė Aukštakalnienė - doctor homeopath1994 acquired medical doctor's qualification and general medical practice degree at Medical Academy of Kaunas. Practical experience as a family doctor is about 15 years.
Studied homeopathy at Kaunas Medical University. Also studied antihomotoxic therapies at Kiev's Popov Homeopathic Center.
23 years work experience as homeopathic-naturopathic. Carries out a vega test and advises on nutrition, lifestyle, psychoemocial correction issues.
# Vega test
– VEGA testing is a method of measuring a change in an acupuncture point. By placing a test substance into the measuring circuit the practitioner can readily observe these changes.
Testing various ampoules provides the practitioner with an energetic evaluation of the health of the specific organs, tissues, and body systems, as well as indicating the affectivity of a particular remedy.
Localisation of the source of an abnormal response is accomplished by placing homeopathic extracts in this electrical loop.
Utilising the body’s natural energy conduits, through Bio-Feedback, a computerised instrument assists in the assessment and treatment of patient illness.
WHAT IS VEGA TESTING USED FOR?
Information received from the VEGA TEST EXPERT can suggest:
- The level of stress of each organ or part of the body.
- The major organs that are under the most stress.
- Psychological stress
- The presence of environmental irritants,
- Viral or bacterial infection
- Food and chemical allergies
- Yeast infestation
- Digestive disturbances
- Heavy metals or chemicals
- harmful substances, poisons
- Pesticide/insecticide contamination
- Vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- Dental disturbance fields
- Geopathic stress